Things Celtic is pleased to announce a "Show Off Your Kilt Photo Contest".
Here's how it works; please read carefully:
- Send us a picture of yourself wearing your favorite kilt. This can be any kilt; doesn't even have to be one you bought at Things Celtic. Traditional kilt or modern kilt! Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "kilt photo contest" in the subject line. Please be sure to include your full name, phone number, email address, and what category you'd like to enter.
- There are four categories: "Funniest", "Best Formal Look", "Renn Faire" and "Unusual Location". Be creative, but please keep the pics "safe for work", okay? ;)
- We'll upload the entries to photo albums on our Facebook page. Then, our Facebook friends get to vote on the winner of each category! Winner will be determined by the number of "likes" each photo receives.The photo with the most "likes" in each category at the end of the contest wins.
- The winner of each category will be awarded a $20 Things Celtic gift certificate.
- Again, use your imagination! Ladies, don't feel left out - you can enter this contest, too. If not a traditional kilt, send us a photo of yourself wearing a Scottish kilted skirt.
- The contest is open now, through St. Patrick's Day (Mar. 17, 2011). We'll tally the votes and announce the winners on March 18, 2011.
We're looking forward to seeing our friends in all their kilted glory! Good luck!
Down With Pants!